DT Through-feed Blast Cleaning Machine
18 weeks +
Cleaning, Corrosion Removal, Deburring, Deflashing, Rust and Heat Scale Removal
A fully automatic production flow from the moulding line to the finishing department
Clearly arranged production processes, improved production consistency
Short transport distances without intermediate stocking
Reduced operating costs, as the blast cleaning process can be integrated in an automatic production line
- Minimal floor space requirement
- Little or no need for manual handling of the pre-blast workpiece
- High cleaning capacity short blasting times
- Easy maintenance set up
- Easy integration into existing production lines
- Leading technology, outstanding experience
- Removing sand and cores from castings
- Descaling castings and forgings
- Handling mixed and single products runs
- Cleaning cluster
- Keeping the blast cleaning performance at a consistently high level, regardless of any fluctuations in production rates
Integrated, Fully Automatic Production from Moulding to Clean Castings
Automatic, Continuous and Dust-free Blast Cleaning
The polygon shaped trough rocks back and forth to gently tumble the workpieces. The frequency of the rocking motion of the trough and the abrasive supply to the blast wheels are controlled based on pre-programmed parameters depending on the flow rate and volume of parts. This ensures optimum blast cleaning results and minimum wear, even when the flow-rate of parts is irregular. The high power abrasive streams - aimed at parts from above - reach, and thoroughly clean all surfaces and interior areas.
Integration Into the Production Line
The unique design makes it easy to integrate DT blast cleaning machines into production lines.
- Integrated production provides the following advantages:
- Entirely automatic, continuous production flow
- Integrated cooling of castings and sand
- Recovery of moulding and core sand during shot blasting by means of magnetic separator
- Minimal pollution through complete control and capture of dust throughout the production line right from punchout
Get the Best out of Your Production
A lighter, entry-level version of the established heavy-duty DT rocker barrel tumblast concept is available. The DT-11-350 was designed specifically for the needs of smaller foundries, producing smaller castings in smaller runs. For foundries looking to upgrade to the new DISAMATIC C3 vertical moulding machine, the new DT offers an affordable continuous wheel blast solution to match.
DT Rocker Barrel Tumblast Machine Animation
The blast wheel is the heart of the blasting machine, as the choice of blast wheel determines the power output and the economics.
This machine is fitted with U70x500 Universal (indirect drive) shot blast wheels as standard. The Wheels are highly flexible, compact and have rotation in both directions. They provide perfect blast cleaning results and highly convenient servicing features.
The U Blast Wheels are high capacity blast wheels with maximum energy efficiency. Their rugged design means that maintenance is easy, and the special and highly wear resistant cast alloy liners ensure minimum wear and maximum service life of the blast wheel.
|Max. workpiece diagonal (mm)||400||850||980||1150|
|Throughput rate (t/h)||2-5||8-25||15-33||15-38|
|Max. workpiece weight (kg)||30||150||150||150|
|Number of blast wheels||3||4-10||6-10||6-10|
|Power per blast wheel (kW)||45||37-45||37-45||37-45|
We provide high quality, long lasting replacement parts.
As the largest distributor of replacement parts in the industry we can deliver globally in the shortest timescales to prevent you having to have a large inventory stock on site or breaks in production.
Your production process will determine what type of machine is best suited to your needs. A wide range of equipment types are available in both batch or continuous versions.
Click on this link and learn more about our Batch Type Tumblast Machines.